We are fully open again!
Thank you to our valued guests for the continued support throughout COVID-19! We are thrilled to announce that as of June 30, 2021, we have re-opened for full capacity dining indoors and on the patio (weather permitting).
With the Washington State COVID-19 restrictions fully lifted, Grady’s will no longer adhere to our previous COVID-19 state mandated guidelines and protocol.
This means as of June 30, 2021:
- Facemasks are not required, and are optional based on your personal preference
- No social distancing is required
- No proof of vaccination is required
- We are operating at 100% full capacity – indoor and outdoor
- Bar top seating is available
- Private parties & events larger than 6 people are allowed
We will continue to adhere to OSHA and restaurant guidelines for health and safety as we always have to maintain and safe and clean environment to enjoy a great meal and drink from.
We hope to see you all soon! Please be safe and be kind.
Steve & Sara
Take-Out Orders Still Available!
We will remain open for take-out orders to pick-up. Please let us know if you are with a third-party delivery service upon ordering.
Call 360-433-9569 to place an order!